Aerial and Satellite Installers Required!
An excellent opportunity has arisen within our company for Aerial and Satellite Installers. The positions are located Nationwide (North West, East Anglia, South East, South West, West Midlands, East Midlands, North East, London).
Salary is negotiable upon experience and qualifications. Experienced / qualified candidates starting salary of £25k but this could range up to £35k and onwards.
The position is a fully employed position with the full benefits of 28 days holiday, pension scheme, training opportunities and career development.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week. The position does require you to work weekends, namely Saturday (you will be provided with a day in lieu of your choice). Opportunities for overtime are also available.
Within this role, work is varied and could involve installation of TV Aerials, Satellite, IRS, SMATV, MATV systems. The role also includes providing quotations, fault finding and problem solving, working within domestic, communal and commercial properties, completing work packages to a defined industry standard and portraying Crystal Electronics Ltd values and best practises to the highest level.
The Ideal Candidate
· Aerial & Satellite Installation / Maintenance / Servicing Experience
· IRS / MATV / SMATV Experience
· (Desired but not necessary) Electrical / CCTV / Door Entry Experience
· Ability to run a van / manage stock
· Full Driving Licence
· Clean DBS Check
· Ability to work at heights, in confined spaces and outside
· Can do / will do attitude, and flexible
· Excellent Customer Service
Desired Skills and Experience (Advantageous but not necessary):
· NVQ Level 2 in Signal Reception (Aerial).
· Completed “Digital TV Systems” resettlement course (RCT Aldershot).
· Completed a CAI Basic Aerial installation course.
· Completed a CAI Basic Satellite installation course.
· Working at Heights Certificate
Why choose Crystal Electronics
Crystal Electronics is an Industry Leader! We provide TRAINING, a COMPANY VEHICLE and CAREER PROGRESSION.
Candidates will be provided with:
· PPE and uniform
· Receive mandatory Health & Safety training
· On the Job Training (OJT)
Candidates will benefit from a scheduled training program to enable them to gain nationally recognised qualifications. Once trained, they will then be provided with a company vehicle, mobile phone, fuel card, tools and the necessary equipment to carry out installations and maintenance.
The Recruitment Process
You can apply below or via Indeed, Upon receiving your CV, we will then forward an application form for you to complete. Should you be successful, you will then be invited to an interview at our Head Office which is located in Northamptonshire. (We will cover your costs for travel). If you are then successful at the interview stage, you will undergo a two day induction before experiencing on the job training to learn the Crystal way of working before going out on the road on your own.